Saturday 5 October 2013

A Random Saturday

It's so unusual to have a day off with Jacqueline, let alone an entire weekend so last Saturday we decided to do some exploring together. I brought my camera thinking I could capture Fall in all it's glory, however Fall didn't really show up.





































This gave me the urge to go berry picking. Yes, I want to get a little bucket and go out to pick fresh blackberries and raspberries. Now I just need to find someone to do it with me!










































We stopped off in Howth in a place called The Doghouse. It is such a cute place! There are beds to lay on, proper beds, couches as well as regular tables indoors and outdoors. I just fell in love with the place when my tea came out......


I want these in my home!!

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers