Thursday 1 August 2013

Snorkeling on Key Largo

57.  Snorkel again in a coral reef

I crossed off another item from my LIST last week.

I went snorkeling a few years ago and was completely blown away; I knew I wanted to do it again. Last week we returned to Key Largo to snorkel again.
The natural beauty is incredible. It's a whole other life under the water. You can see so many different types of fish...including barracuda...scary! One girl reported she had seen a shark although I have my doubts since no one else did.
It made me wish I had a good underwater camera so I could capture the immense beauty - you can never imagine it until you have seen it.

It's over a 3 hour drive from Naples so we set off early in the morning to ensure we could get everything done as snorkelling was not our only plan for the day.

Here's a few pictures from the boat...

 The poor fish didn't know what was coming!


Awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers