Wednesday 31 October 2012

What's Been Happening...

I feel like I haven't posted anything in ages. Work has decided, once again, to take over my life. With my regular 9-10 hour shift, plus all the extra projects... I think I'm drowning slowly!!

Last week we had to say goodbye to Deirdre... even after only a few days, it feels so weird in there. Her writing is still on the walls, but her lovely face won't be around anymore. Dee, I'm really going to miss you! (Expect some frantic calls from time to time!!!)














































“It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” 

Good luck in your new beginnings, Dee.

Fall has come, and is almost gone. Halloween is about to be on us, and before we know it; Christmas.
I'm counting down the days to December and my vacation!! I will get to share the happiest day of one of my best friends lives in Argentina, when she gets married.
I'll also get to see some special people in Florida and spend my vacation time with family.

The end of Fall















































Other happenings...(not many this week)

Out for dinner with Dad and Jacqueline















































Not much else to report.

Happy Halloween to all!! I (not so) secretly wish I could be going trick or treating tomorrow night. I wonder how the guests in the hotel would feel if I showed up to their door with my costume and a plastic bag for goodies?

Smoke bombs and fake poop at the ready...

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers