Tuesday 4 September 2012

Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday, Zizo!!

This summer Zied and I celebrated our 10 Year Anniversary! We agreed ten years of friendship deserved to be recognised. We had planned to have a little party, but with the week that was in it, it didn't happen. So when we were staying in Gammarth for a night last month, he surprised me with this cake and little 'mini party'













































This is just one of the many things Zizo has done for me over the past 10 years. To say he is an incredible friend, is an understatement.
He is one of the most selfless people I know on this planet. He is only looking for ways to please other people, and will do ANYTHING for his friends. I am honored to be one of them.

HAPPY 10 YEARS!!!














































It is not the kind of friendship you find every day; it is definitely unconventional, but I cherish it so so much!!

Thank you Zied for 10 years of best friendship and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today! You only deserve happiness.

Love you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers