Saturday 21 July 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Jack!!

Family is the most important thing in the world. I know, you hear everyone say it, but it's so true. For me, family are my parents, sister, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles and a few other people very close to me in my life. I know, not all are present at the moment, but they will always be in my heart.
One of my favorite things about living in Ireland again is getting the chance to watch Jack grow up and this week, we celebrated his 3rd birthday.  Unfortunately, I was working the day of, and will be away on the weekend of his party, but I did get the chance to make some cupcakes and put a little photo album together for him and his mommy and daddy.

I woke up early in the morning to prepare the cupcakes. It would have been nice to have more time, or do them the day before, but because of work, I couldn't do it... When I arrived in the super market baking section, my eyes light up! So many cute decorations and toppings, I didn't know what to pick. I definitely spent an hour in the baking isle.

I love to bake, and doing it for other people, especially a 3 year old, is very fun!!

The result: 

 Raspberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes


Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers