Friday 18 May 2012

Thatley Has Left The Building

How fast has one year gone? It feels like last week we were both sitting petrified at our training desk on our first day - thinking we are never going to survive this. It was both of our first jobs in Ireland and not knowing what to expect, who to trust or how to find our way around that maze of a building, we stuck to each other. 1 year later, not much has changed. (Well, we can find our way around....just about!)

I remember observing our first 'handover' with the team and us looking at eachother thinking.."what the hell are they talking about?"...Traces...alerts, SAs, PAs, CS, AM1s ....I mean...what the HELL! We may as well have been in China listening to them at their shift handovers!

Fire Training-our first week



































I remember us having a mini freak out the day before we went out on the desk for the first time....


































 I remember us having a mini freak out while ON the desk together for the first time...

At my birthday































I remember us(more so me) having a mini freak out the first day I was duty manager with Tarin on the desk....

Christmas Party

Tarin is the type of person her friends can count on her for anything..and I am privilaged to say, I am one of those. I don't think I could have got through my first couple of months back in Ireland without her...

She's the kind of person who doesn't care what other people think and speaks her mind. Sometimes that includes incessant cursing at all around her, telling you you're being a twat if you are, and is also the most genuinely nice girls you can know. (as long as you don't piss her off).

I'll miss her total genoristy, her kindness, her fun, her loyality and her complete randomness.






























There is always going to be a little bit missing at the Four Seasons without you...

Good luck Cashier number 99. Whatever you put your mind to, I have no doubt you will get it so...reach for the stars and regret NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers