Saturday 10 March 2012

A Little Bit Of Randomness

It's been a while since I've posted recent photos. Between travelling minus my camera, working, and going to the gym (again, minus the camera!) there hasn't been many photos to take. I also haven't been in much of a 'photography' mood lately.
Anyway, here is some randomness captured over the past month and a half. As you will see, there are not many pictures.

These pictures were taken on the way home from an overnight shift about 6 weeks ago. It was probably about 8am, just after the sun had risen, over a bird sanctuary. I stood for a good 30 minutes in the cold, waiting and waiting and waiting for ANY of the 700 birds to move...even a few of them... this was all I got...








 Went to Starbucks with Jenny and Jack...


 We made some pancakes on Pancake (Fat for my Americans!) Tuesday.

























Fat Tuesday also marks the start of Lent - well the day before. This year I decided not to give anything up, but to try to live more healthily and not to let work take over my life.

Also have been doing lots of Skyping.  I thought it was funny when Belu and I turned up one day for our chat wearing our FGCU t-shirts! Both of us using as PJs!










I also decided to get in the mood for Easter  (yes, a little bit early) and painted some eggs. I've never done that before - chocolate eggs are more the Irish tradition, but since much of my influences are coming from the US, I decided to go for the real egg! Definitely won't be as tasty in a few weeks come Easter Sunday.




So, that's all folks. A couple of things to look forward to coming up so there will be some pictures to follow!
After a LONG and tiring week, it is time for me to go to sleep at least 9 hours, and enjoy my Saturday and Sunday off.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers