Tuesday 1 November 2011

Mi Paraíso

In this post, there is no need for many words... every picture brings a memory and reminds me how much I love and miss this place...
These pictures are only from a few weeks ago before I left.

As my dad pointed out to me the other day, my body may be in Ireland, but half my heart is somewhere else...

Lunch at PF Changs...yum


Naples Beach sunset... 

Marco Island....Cape Marco, anyone buy me a place here?:)
Dream house
On the pier of my favorite place on Marco. Here you can come to watch dolphins swim by, pelicans landing, and the sound of Osprey flying overhead. In the night you hear nothing but the splish splashing of water as fish are jumping, dolphins 'going home' and there always seems to be a clear sky with the moon overhead and lots of stars. Something Special.
Memories...


And more amazing memories...:)
I miss you, Florida. See you soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ&ob=av3e

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers