Tuesday 25 October 2011

Birthdays, Engagements and more Birthdays!

This week has been a week full of birthdays, and preparing for them - i.e SHOPPING!

As my days off are limited, I need to make the most of them and this week they were both dedicated to the above.
They were also two days of "growth" for me! I drove my dads car alone for the first time in Ireland on the highway... As I am used to driving in a country with large roads, wide lanes, no roundabouts and on the opposite side of the car and road, that driving in Dublin is no easy task. I don't know how but I survived it - twice - two days in a row! And since then, that same shopping centre has completely FLOODED with the rains of yesterday, so that may be my last trip there for a good long while.

Here's a pic!
























This is pretty much the only place I enjoy going shopping here! It's indoors, so out of the cold and rain (ironic?!), it has AussieIce ; a yummy ice cream shop, Starbucks, and lots of nice shops. Hopefully they'll have good sales for water-logged items.


October 23rd was my mums birthday...we didn't do much for it unfortunately, but she did love her presents.
October 23rd was also one of my besties birthdays- Asia. And although we are far apart, we got to have a middle-of-the-night Skype date to catch up..She thought it would be funny to take a picture of me looking a wreck in my PJs while she is still nice and dolled up having just come home! Thanks!!












October 24th was my friend Tarin's birthday and we have yet to celebrate properly. Although today she was brought a mini cake in work, if that could be counted as a celebration (no).We will rectify that with a HUGE cake for dessert when we go for dinner! 

There was also another very special occassion which took place two weeks ago (but I couldn't write about it until now!) It has been the best news I have got in a long time. One of my best friends got engaged to her first boyfriend and first love!! Felicidades Belu!!!! I cannot wait to celebrate with you in Argentina next year and share your special day. Te quieroooooo

How nice it was to read the email with the subject reading: Es Oficial!! Nos casamos!




On this good news, I will leave you... and with my song of the week, LOVE IT:

Paradise, by Coldplay. I can't post the link for some reason, but Youtube it!

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers